I text a bloke the morning after our date to thank him for a great night – I couldn’t believe what happened next

IT'S the well mannered factor to do - texting to say thanks for a very good evening out.

However for one girl, the reply got here as one thing of a shock - on condition that the bloke was on her couch as he despatched it.

Zoe Chaplin revealed her hilarious date story on TikTok
Zoe Chaplin revealed her hilarious date story on TikTokCredit score: TikTok / @zoechappers

Zoe Chaplin took to TikTok to share the hilarious story, writing in a video: "After I had a tinder date keep over & acquired so drunk I textual content him saying thanks for a very good evening and he replies I’m nonetheless in your couch, I put you to mattress."

Viewers had been fast to reward the person for his decency, with one writing: "Tbh respect to him for staying on the couch and never your mattress!"

"Not many males would do the identical," Zoe acknowledged.

"please inform me you are having a 2nd date and plan on holding him?" one other individual requested, to which Zoe replied: "this was some time in the past we dated for abit however we went our separate methods ultimately haha."

"Too humorous," another person commented.

However Zoe admitted that she was left greater than a little bit embarrassed by the scenario, writing: "So embarrassing taking place stairs to him on the couch."

"My kinda evening," one other girl commented, with Zoe replying: "An excessive amount of wine!"

Another person was fast to supply the poster some recommendation, writing: "He appears okay at 1st to me for being respectful, simply watch out and take your time with fellas and you'll be okay ,sorry for being dad-ish however I’ve acquired women your age."

Zoe dated the guy for a while but their relationship has since ended
Zoe dated the man for some time however their relationship has since endedCredit score: TikTok / @zoechappers

"100% you're proper," she responded. "I've learnt from errors I've made and I put myself in foolish conditions.

"This was some time in the past and I would not do it once more."

In the meantime, make this your greatest intercourse 12 months by making an attempt out these raunchy tips.

This girl shut down her Tinder date by replying to him with the improper voice word.

And this girl faked her personal kidnapping to get her boyfriend to reply her FaceTime name.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post