I love changing my eyebrows so I shave them off and draw them on – people say I look like I’m in prison but I don’t care

A WOMAN who shaves off her eyebrows so she will draw them again on in several shapes has insisted she loves the number of her look.

Alondra, who posts beneath the Forehead Queen account on TikTok, took to the social media web site to share a video of how she alters her brows relying on what sort of look she needs.

Alondra, aka the 'Brow Queen', showed off her drawn on brows and caused a stir on TikTok
Alondra, aka the 'Forehead Queen', confirmed off her drawn on brows and precipitated a stir on TikTokCredit score: TIKTOK @alondra.ceo

She shaves her brows and draws them on in whatever style she wants
She shaves her brows and attracts them on in no matter type she needsCredit score: TIKTOK @alondra.ceo

"I alter my brows greater than my calzones," she captioned the video, earlier than including on the clip, "It’s known as choices of selection."

The video confirmed her wiping off her earlier brows, and drawing them again on with a skinny pencil.

Nonetheless, not everybody was impressed along with her dramatic look.

"Jail eyebrow type," one individual commented, whereas one other added: "It is a no from me."

Another person in contrast Alondra to The Little Mermaid villain Ursula, whereas others joked about the advantages of with the ability to change her look so rapidly.

"Truthfully I’d simply draw my expressions at any given second, carry a wipe and a pencil," somebody wrote. "If I’m offended, you’d positively know."

"Everybody’s saying no however in case you wanna look mad with out being mad you simply draw on new brows downside solved," one other individual commented.

Others praised Alondra for her talent in getting the brows so exact and even.

"Persons are hating however the SKILL required to attract them so evenly - really superb," somebody wrote.

"You bought some severe expertise!!!" one other individual agreed.

"Ugh I really like this a lot," a 3rd added. “'Why would I wish to look fundamental once I could possibly be gorgeous'."

Others praised Alondra for her skill with the eyebrow pencil
Others praised Alondra for her talent with the eyebrow pencilCredit score: TIKTOK @alondra.ceo

Talking of eyebrows, this lady received a forehead transplant after getting fed up of doing her personal.

This woman was left wanting like she's from Offended Birds after getting her brows tinted.

And do your brows this method to keep away from utilizing pomade.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post