I had my lip filler dissolved and ended up in hospital – it was so bad, people say I looked like Homer Simpson

A WOMAN was rushed to hospital after struggling a nasty allergic response to getting her lip filler dissolved.

Ruby shared the traumatic expertise on TikTok, the place the video has seen nearly 500,000 occasions in a day.

Ruby shared her journey on TikTok
Ruby shared her journey on TikTokCredit score: TikTok / @rubyyfrais

Based on her, the response was so dangerous it left her with a large higher lip and a particularly swollen face.

Regardless of smiling in a few of the pictures, Ruby additionally added that this has put her off getting her lips finished for good.

Viewers had been left in stiches, with one discovering a placing resemblance between her and Homer Simpson.

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

''You went from wanting just like the platypus from Phineas and Ferb to the Chipmunks,'' one other noticed.

Another person thought: ''Folks saying this was a waste of nhs sources, everybody pays their taxes guys, allergic reactions can occur with ANYTHING.''

''I imagine anybody who wants therapy ought to get it no matter what occurred,'' a supportive person agreed.

''Babe I've acquired extreme allergic reactions myself.

''I have been informed to not dissolve my lips due to this motive, a field dye practically killed me again after I was 18,'' a lady shared her expertise.

After seeing the video, one particular person was traumatised and wrote: ''that is why personally I'll by no means have beauty surgical procedure or something like this its too dangerous for me!''

In the meantime, a lady who acquired lip filler has ended up with it shifting right down to her CHIN - however she nonetheless would not remorse it in any respect.

Plus, a lady who acquired hooked on lip fillers shares how she acquired over 7ml in ONE 12 months.

Additionally, a girlfriend's left in tears after her boyfriend's first try at utilizing a tattoo gun goes horribly mistaken.

People say it's so bad, she looks similar to Homer Simpson and chipmunks
Folks say it is so dangerous, she appears just like Homer Simpson and chipmunksCredit score: TikTok / @rubyyfrais

For others, she resembled a platypus
For others, she resembled a platypusCredit score: TikTok / @rubyyfrais

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post