I Am Shauna Rae star says she attracts ‘creeps & a**holes’ while trying to date as a 22-year-old in an 8-year-old’s body

DURING the season premiere of I Am Shauna Rae, the star confessed that she's been unfortunate in love, attracting largely 'freaks, a**holes and idiots' on account of her stature.

Shauna Rae - in her 20s - stopped rising as a baby after present process chemotherapy in infancy that stunted her progress.

Shauna Rae confessed during the premiere of her TLC reality show that she's struggled to date
Shauna Rae confessed in the course of the premiere of her TLC actuality present that she's struggled up to now

Explaining her woes, she revealed she has largely attracted the wrong guys.
Explaining her woes, she revealed she has largely attracted the incorrect guys.

Dating is just one of many struggles Shauna faces daily
Relationship is only one of many struggles Shauna faces every dayCredit score: TLC

In the course of the first-ever episode of her TLC present, Shauna Rae, 22, revealed that she is single and looking out.

She confessed that she had been scuffling with courting, telling viewers she appeared to be attracting all of the incorrect individuals.

"My relationship standing is single. I am brief, go away me alone. I appeal to creeps, a**holes and idiots," she stated throughout a teaser for the remainder of the season that aired on tonight episode.

The fact star admitted: "It's scary to place myself on the market, however it's a must to put some threat in to get happiness."

Shauna Rae's stature makes plenty of issues tough for her, together with courting.

She defined on the present: “I’m 22 years outdated. My top is 3 ft 10 inches and my weight is 50 kilos. I bodily am within the physique of an 8-year-old. I can’t drive. I can’t attain counters. I've to hop on couches and beds.”

In episode two, Shauna will likely be occurring blind dates.

It is unclear, based mostly on the teaser, how Shauna Rae's quest to seek out romance will play out.

Nonetheless, she might be seen occurring an axe-throwing date with a person she simply met.

THE SHOW

I Am Shauna Rae is a documentary collection concerning the star's life, her struggles, and extra.

Due to her stature, Shauna Rae is usually confused for a kid.

This makes courting laborious, in addition to doing regular issues 20-somethings do, like going to bars.

Within the trailer for the present, Shauna introduces herself saying: "When you have been to take a look at me, you'll suppose I am only a regular little woman, doing regular little woman issues with my enjoyable, loopy household."

She added: "However the reality is I am not a bit woman. I am a lady, a 22-year-old lady caught within the physique of an eight-year-old."

The trailer teased an array of tribulations, like getting turned away from a bar, with the bartender saying: "We do not enable youngsters."

Shauna's additionally proven making an attempt to get a tattoo, going to an grownup toy retailer and being questioned about her age whereas signing up for a health club.

The present options members of Shauna's household, together with mother Patricia "Patty" Schrankel.

Within the present, her mother speaks concerning the problem of watching her daughter battle mind most cancers as a baby.

"Shauna was six months outdated once we discovered she had mind most cancers," she recalled. "I really feel, I assume virtually responsible, that she must undergo this for the remainder of her life, so all I can do is shield her."

Shauna explains within the present what occurred to her.

"My pituitary gland was rendered virtually dormant due to the chemotherapy. The physician advised me I used to be accomplished rising. My bones have been fused, and my top is 3 ft and 10 inches," Shauna shared.

Her aim is to sooner or later be seen as impartial from her household.

"I am unable to go wherever with out them asking questions," she says within the trailer.

Patty says at one level within the preview: "I do not know if I'm able to let her go, however she must be let go."

Shauna hopes to become more independent from her parents
Shauna hopes to turn out to be extra impartial from her mother and fatherCredit score: TLC/Youtube

She admits that along with the outside world, her mom and dad struggle to see her as an adult
She admits that together with the skin world, her mother and pop battle to see her as an grownupCredit score: TLC/Youtube

The show will chronicle that journey
The present will chronicle that journeyCredit score: TLC/Youtube

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post