Harry Maguire says he SNUBBED other transfers to win titles with Man Utd and reveals crisis talks with Rangnick

HARRY MAGUIRE has declared that he turned down affords from different golf equipment to win trophies at Manchester United.

United captain Maguire, 28, says that titles 'will come' if they'll preserve the present group of gamers collectively.

Man Utd captain Harry Maguire reveals he refused to join other clubs in a bid to win silverware at Old Trafford
Man Utd captain Harry Maguire reveals he refused to affix different golf equipment in a bid to win silverware at Previous TraffordCredit score: Getty

The England worldwide grew to become the costliest defender ever when he signed for the membership in 2019.

The skipper got here to United from Leicester Metropolis for a world-record £85million price.

Different prime golf equipment tried to land the centre-back on the time.

Arsenal had been a type of in for the star, making a £50m bid for Maguire.

However Maguire has assured followers at Previous Trafford that he got here to the Crimson Devils to assist them return to the promised land.

He informed Man Utd's official website on Saturday: "I got here right here to win titles.

FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS

"I might have signed elsewhere however I needed to be at United and assist get them again to the profitable ways in which the membership had within the Sir Alex period.

"It'll come if all of us keep collectively.

"I’m privileged to be captain and I’ve obtained a duty to guide the gamers and switch issues spherical."

I might have signed elsewhere however I needed to be at United.

Harry Maguire

Moreover, when requested concerning the workforce's present type, the 28-year-old skipper revealed that disaster talks have taken place inside the dressing room.

"I’m the captain and chief within the dressing room, and I’ve had non-public conversations with the gamers and the administration which can stay non-public.

"Make no mistake about it, I’m right here for the struggle and I do know my team-mates are. 

"Now we have massive gamers within the workforce, leaders. I’m sick of repeating myself however it might’t proceed like this - we have to go on a correct run, beginning Monday.

"We're all indignant and wish to do our greatest, which has in all probability come throughout on the pitch at occasions.

"An important factor for us is the followers, and we're letting them down. However the assist at Previous Trafford and at away video games is unbelievable nonetheless."

I’m right here for the struggle and I do know my team-mates are.

Harry Maguire

Ex-captain, Roy Keane, has responded negatively to Maguire's feedback.

Keane reacted: "What number of occasions has he stated that? I would not hear an excessive amount of to what Harry has to say.

"I will choose a participant on what he does on a soccer pitch, not what garbage he comes out with about gamers sticking collectively and we have to do extra."

 Learn our Switch Information Reside weblog for the very newest rumours, gossip and performed offers

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post