Dad says Hermes courier ran over guitar he bought for daughter but still delivered it

A DAD says a Hermes courier ran over a guitar he purchased for his daughter however nonetheless delivered it.

Jason Foster, 53, was livid when it arrived smashed up with tyre tracks on the field.

Jason Foster says a Hermes courier ran over a guitar he bought for his daughter but still delivered it
Jason Foster says a Hermes courier ran over a guitar he purchased for his daughter however nonetheless delivered it

The £79 guitar was badly crushed but not completely flattened so he reckons another item may have taken the force of the vehicle when it was run over
The £79 guitar was badly crushed however not utterly flattened so he reckons one other merchandise could have taken the drive of the automobile when it was run over

Jason, who ordered it for daughter Chloe’s sixteenth birthday, believes the motive force knew he would refuse to take it so left it with a neighbour.

The £79 guitar was badly crushed however not utterly flattened so he reckons one other merchandise could have taken the drive of the automobile when it was run over.

Jason, from Bedford, stated: “They smashed it after which delivered it anyway.

"It was fairly clearly delivered to my neighbour for a purpose.

“The driving force informed our neighbour we weren't in, however at no level was our home unattended. It’s annoying.

"Possibly if I used to be a member of The Who it could’ve saved me some effort and time, however I’m not.”

The guitar’s vendor agreed to ship a alternative.

Sports activities teacher Jason additionally contacted Hermes, which stated it had apologised and given him “a goodwill fee for the inconvenience prompted”.

Jason said: 'Maybe if I was a member of The Who it would’ve saved me some time and effort, but I’m not'
Jason stated: 'Possibly if I used to be a member of The Who it could’ve saved me some effort and time, however I’m not'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post