Colourful building looks like a Lego fantasy… but it’s a REAL hotel in the Netherlands

IT seems to be like a Lego fantasy — however this resort is for actual.

The colorful constructing within the Dutch metropolis of Zaandam seems as if homes have been piled on prime of one another.

You could easily mistake this hotel for a Lego fantasy, but it is real
You possibly can simply mistake this resort for a Lego fantasy, however it's actualCredit score: Caters

These incredible snaps of the miniature Lego village in the Dutch city of Zaandam were taken by a drone photographer
These unimaginable snaps of the miniature Lego village within the Dutch metropolis of Zaandam have been taken by a drone photographerCredit score: Caters

Drone photographer Rutger den Hertog stated: "I got here throughout a video of the principle constructing, which is a resort referred to as Inntel resort, on the web.

“Once I noticed it on Google Earth I believed it might look so distinctive from the sky, so I used my drone to take these photographs.”

The colourful building appears as if houses are piled on top of each other
The colorful constructing seems as if homes are piled on prime of one anotherCredit score: Caters

Rutger den Hertog said 'I thought it would look so unique from the sky, so I used my drone to take these images'
Rutger den Hertog stated 'I believed it might look so distinctive from the sky, so I used my drone to take these photographs'Credit score: Caters

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post