I’m a mum-of-three & all my kids have the same birthday – my eldest was so livid there’s no way I can risk a fourth

A MUM has shared her disbelief that every one three of her kids share the identical January birthday.

Sinead Cottam, has two sons and a daughter and extremely all three siblings have been born on January 11.

Sinead gets three cakes for her three children who all celebrate their birthday on the same day
Sinead will get three desserts for her three kids who all have a good time their birthday on the identical dayCredit score: Caters

The 31-year-old from Scarborough stated folks refuse to imagine her when she explains that Lewis, 11, Shae, 5, and Demi, two defied unbelievable odds to have a good time their birthdays collectively.

Sinead’s oldest son Lewis, quickly to be 12, arrived two days after his January 9 due date again in 2010.

He loved being an solely youngster – and having his birthday to himself - till Sinead gave beginning to his little brother Shae, who arrived 4 days early additionally on the eleventh January, in 2016.

FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Single mum Sinead went into labour with Shae the day Lewis turned six.

She added: “We had deliberate to exit for a birthday tea celebration after faculty, however Shae determined to make an early look on his birthday so Lewis went to my mum and pop’s home.

“He was not comfortable.”

Family and friends had joked that Shae, who will probably be six subsequent week, can be born on Lewis’ birthday however Sinead didn’t agree.

She stated: “His due date was the fifteenth and I assumed he would late, so it by no means crossed my thoughts they may share a birthday, however once I had pains at house within the early hours I knew he was going to shock us all and steal his brother’s birthday.

“I assumed it was a beautiful current for Lewis to turn into a giant brother however he wasn’t very impressed at first.

“Lewis was six on the time and he wasn’t comfortable to share his birthday the primary time, little did I do know then that it will occur once more.”

Three years later, Sinead was anticipating a daughter – who was additionally due on Shae’s due date, January fifteenth.

Nonetheless their little sister Demi was additionally born 4 days early – on January 11 2019.

Sinead stated: “They have been excited for a bit of sister however as a consequence of late problems I wanted a C-Part and I couldn't imagine my ears when the midwife instructed me the one date obtainable was January 11.

“I used to be actually gobsmacked and I stated no at first.

“I defined each my son’s already shared that birthday however it needed to be that date. I even requested them to test twice.”

In contrast to with Shae’s fast arrival, Sinead had a brief period of time to arrange her boys that their little sister would even be sharing their particular date.

She stated: “Shae wasn’t fairly three so he didn’t perceive however Lewis was 9 and he thought I used to be joking.

“He couldn't imagine that each his little brother and now his little sister have been going to share his birthday.

“He reacted higher than he did when he was 6 and each boys came over Demi the day she was born so I may see them on their birthday too.”

The keep at house mum stated household have been completely surprised when she introduced the beginning of her third youngster – on the identical day as her two older sons.

Not sure of the percentages, Sinead stated she has by no means met one other household the place all three kids share the identical birthday and other people don’t imagine her.

She stated: “I don’t know the way uncommon it's, however the nurses had by no means heard of it earlier than and no one believes me it’s all for a similar day once I order three desserts, or purchase three units of birthday banners.

“I get the identical joke too, folks all the time say there have to be a particular date in April, 9 months earlier than.

Now, Sinead has the duty of discovering one thing to try this will entertain all of them.

Sinead stated: “Lewis and Shae have had joint events and we have a good time with days out to maintain all of them comfortable.

“They every get their very own age decorations and their very own cake.

“Lewis is into his scooter and video games consoles and Shae likes soccer.

“Demi is all about unicorns, she is a bit of princess.”

Sinead added: “Each boys love Demi, they've typical sibling arguments however they're very protecting of their little sister.”

As Sinead prepares for 3 birthdays in at some point, simply weeks after Christmas she joked: "I’m not risking a fourth child, but when I did fall pregnant once more I might put cash on the beginning date.”

Baby Demi was born via c-section
Child Demi was born through c-sectionCredit score: Caters

Sinead could not believe it when the midwife said the only date available was January 11
Sinead couldn't imagine it when the midwife stated the one date obtainable was January 11Credit score: Caters

Shae, who will be six next week, was born on Lewis’ birthday, which is the same as Demi's
Shae, who will probably be six subsequent week, was born on Lewis’ birthday, which is similar as Demi'sCredit score: Caters

All three kids share the same birthday, January 11
All three youngsters share the identical birthday, January 11Credit score: Caters

For extra parenting tales, try this lady left fuming after forking out £25 for birthday cake which ‘seems like a child made it’ – however folks say SHE’S in charge

Plus, my sister-in-law known as me egocentric for throwing a 1st birthday for my daughter as their child died the day she was born

Or see, I threw a celebration for my child’s HALF birthday – there was cake, pool, ball pit and balloon arch, I’m so additional

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post